View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 07:14 AM   #771
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
Ah, man. The online is so fun, but to be honest, I only seemed to enjoy it a lot when playing with a friend. Once my friend left, I just started losing interest. I kept getting put into game modes with little English kids who had accents so thick that I couldn't understand them at all.
One thing that pissed me off was that I robbed a store with some random dude. I collected the money and then we split the cash. We went and robbe another store. He collected the money this time and then took off, leaving me to fend off the cops. He didn't split the cash with me.
It annoyed the hell out of me.
Ha! I kept getting the English kids too. Damn kids shouldn't even be playing the game.

Finally got playing today. Pretty fun, hopefully some more ways to make $ opens up rather then making 1K-5K for the jobs you pull.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote