View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 08:48 AM   #15
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 has decent reputationpoido123 has decent reputation
Default Re: I have noticed over the years..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
I appreciate the mention, Poido. I just lost my stomach for this place a while ago. The trolling that's allowed on this site is just crazy, and what makes it worse is that those who run the site enjoy it because they feel that's the draw of the place...or something.

But I will come around more. I do very much enjoy the Bulls talk here when the good posters are active, as well as the Video Game forum.

And as for CCS, great spot for Bulls talk. A lively forum filled with fellow Chicago fans. Great posters, and even a better staff running the site(the admin is a really cool, level headed dude).

I hope all of you are well. I remember every name in this thread.

I like it there too, however I have been lurking quite alot there since I am a newby, but enjoy the fellow Bulls fans opinions..

Call me a glutton for punishment, but I don't mind the trolling too much on ISH as I enjoy flaming certain idiots on the main forum Heat fans mostly.

I understand good posters avoid trolls and engaging with idiots. Perhaps I do it out of boredom or whatever it may be...

Anyways, I was very encouraged to see a good showing by our Bulls team in the recent preseason game against the Pacers. Plenty of positives to take out of the game
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote