View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 09:06 AM   #847
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
Yeah went with him because I figured Denver/Dallas would be a shootout and Dallas would be trailing and forced to pass. Left Jeffery on the bench who had 32 so had a nice mistake along with the hit.

How do you think Williams fairs going forward?

It was a bad move for me not to be the one to jump on Williams first. I knew I should have picked him up because Miles Austin has the hamstrings of a 65 year old recreational softball player but I just passed it up.

I haven't done a very good job on the wire this year but I'm hoping that Keenan Allen might pay off.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote