View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 11:09 PM   #1
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Beyond: Two Souls

I totally forgot that I pre-ordered this game until I got my shipping notice tonight. It's coming out tomorrow. Anyone else getting it? I pre-ordered this as part of a "pre-order 3, get each for $39" deal (along with The Last of Us and Dark Souls 2). Heavy Rain was a cool experience but I would never recommend anyone pay the full $60 for it or this.

I expect this to be just as polarizing of a game as Heavy Rain. People will praise the graphics and technical aspects while other criticize the fact that it's basically an interactive movie. I just hope that the writing is tighter and the voice acting is more consistent than in Heavy Rain.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote