View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 01:13 PM   #8
dd24
College superstar

Default Re: Who should be starting Pistons SG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Dunker
Unfortunately - I think we are going to start Billups,

I love him, but at 37 years old, his time is best spent coming off the bench and leading that second unit at either guard position. We need someone a bit bigger and more athletic to guard the opposing teams best guards as Jennings is only tiny.

I would love KCP to start, yes he is a bit raw, but give him a crack out of the blocks, let him learn on the job, mesh with the starters. He has the size, defensive potential and shooting potential to become a very solid SG in this league. I love his attitude and seems to have a bit of a killer instinct about him...

But Billups will start,

If last night was any indication it will be Billups. I think he's probably a bit too old too. They must like his outside shooting and must be hoping the big guys help him out on D. I don't like the idea of it. I love that he came back to Detroit and I think he can contribute quite a bit. I just think his best years are behind him. KCP clearly can't start yet. He was good defensively but he's so inconsistent with his shot yet that he needs to get comfortable scoring in the NBA first.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote