View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 02:23 PM   #8
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Beyond: Two Souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightprowler10
Why?
Even though it's not a sequel, I just think I'd get more out of it. Although all the reviews have said that it's not really anything like Heavy Rain, so if you want that prepare to be disappointed.

Plus the storyline of it is engaging as ****, I just haven't had the time/inclination really to do a lot of video gaming since I bought the game.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote