View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 02:25 PM   #2565
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Breaking Bad: Season 5 (Final) Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.hee
He was losing his mind in season 5. Remember his response to Mike when asked why he thinks the magnet thing has worked. Also, the whole "Say my name" scene and killing Mike because of his ego, realizing only later that it wasn't necessary. I think they've tried to portrait Walt as increasingly losing touch to reality in S5.

That too. I was going to rebuttle the "its lunatics" part by pointing out that he is a lunatic himself, but decided to rebuttle the rational part instead.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote