View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 07:25 PM   #866
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
I just dropped Julio Jones for Donnie Avery. So... that happened.

Also, with Wilson out and Bradshaw on IR, I'm starting Roy Helu this week as my RB2.

How's your fantasy football day going?
lol

it's crazy how much can change over just one week

Calvin is a game time decision again...not sure wtf is going on with that dude, and I drafted him because I felt he was the safest 1st round pick this year.

Andre is having shin issues and suffered a bad concussion earlier

"Johnson and Johnson" is barely limping in the game right now
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote