View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 07:50 PM   #9
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Beyond: Two Souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
Just like I thought, critic reviews are all over the map for this game. From as low as 4/10 to 9's and a 10. Gamespot gave it 9/10 but IGN only 6/10.
It's not as interactive as you'd want it to be. If that is a game breaker, it's a terrible experience and the review would be awful. If it's not, then it's an engaging experience.

Me, i liked Heavy Rain although i'm not clamoring for another game like that and the plot of this one (the protaganist especially) holds little interest for me.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote