View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 12:19 AM   #869
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

GOBB... Your TE position is a mess. Same goes for you, Dooms.

I wouldn't even be in the market if I could start all three of my guys. But I'm going to have to sit Graham, who has the potential to blowup in the coming weeks. You could get him at a discounted price right now. A week from now, it might be a different story.

If you don't want to gamble on Graham and prefer one of the safer bets, Finley/Cameron are both available.

Let's talk turkey.

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 10-11-2013 at 12:22 AM.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote