View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 10:34 AM   #78
Xiao Yao You
NBA All-star

Xiao Yao You is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: 2013 Fall camp/Pre-Season!

the Jazz received solid production from Favors and Kanter in their win over Golden State.

Favors finished with 10 points and 14 rebounds in 25 minutes. Kanter, who is coming off shoulder surgery, had 10 points and four rebounds in 20 minutes in his first game since April.

Favors finished with 10 points and 14 rebounds in 25 minutes. Kanter, who is coming off shoulder surgery, had 10 points and four rebounds in 20 minutes in his first game since April.

"I feel better," Kanter said. "My shoulder feels better. Ö "Iím not scared of any contact or anything. I donít feel any pain. Iím still a little rusty, but Iíve been working on it with my coaches and my teammates, so itís going to get there."

Corbin liked the way Favors and Kanter played together ó something that will be critical to the Jazzís development this season.

"Itís one thing we talked about the last two years," Corbin said. "We wanted those guys to get [comfortable] being on the floor together, and that time is now.

"They will continue their growth ... as go-to guys. We will go to them more. They play off each other very well. Theyíve learned to read each other and that will continue."
Xiao Yao You is offline   Reply With Quote