View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 05:56 PM   #7
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Kidd suspended 2 games for DUI conviction

Unrelated to topic but more in line with your conversation, I'd like to see Kidd a bit more active and the Nets present it more like Kidd is in charge. Perception is reality and I don't see the point of Frank being presented like he's in charge, we've seen him in charge before, it doesn't work. The point is that Kidd would be able (with a little experience) to do it better. Let him do it. Helping is not being a figurehead and so far Kidd looks like a figurehead. That needs to change.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote