View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 05:57 PM   #6
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Bargnani's game and Melo's

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I'll definitely give you that Bargnani is far more skilled than Novak and that has been a terrible misconception over the last few months. My worries about Bargnani have nothing to do with his offensive skillset. He can hoop. I worry #1 about his health! #2 about his defense.
and #3 his rebounding, and #4 actually caring.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote