View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 11:10 PM   #5
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Pokemon X and Y Official Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
I'll be getting this for $9.99 from the eShop since I got a free $30 for buying Fire Emblem and SMT4. I haven't played pokemon since gold so I'm way behind.
You're in for a treat I think. Although there is only 70ish new ones this generation plus the mega evolutions.

Heartgold is pretty cheap now at gamestop if you want to revisit the past.
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote