View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013, 02:13 PM   #10
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Pokemon X and Y Official Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
A rom? It literally released today so probably not.

I downloaded X off the eShop and I picked Froakie. That was as far as I got before I went to sleep. Who did everyone else pick?
I went with Froakie since you get a free Torchic till January. I was gonna choose Fennekin before I found that out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
Is there a rom for this? I haven't played a Pokemon game since the one after Red/Blue/Green. I think it was Gold/Silver, or something like that. I can't remember. Curious to see how much has changed in the last 10+ years.
There's not even an emulator for the 3DS yet.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote