View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013, 11:26 PM   #33
Rose
The cat's pajamas

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Pokemon X and Y Official Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
EXP share is amazing. I can just level up these starter scrubs that I won't use until they're evolved and not even have to switch them in. I've got a 24 Combusken, 22 Frogadier and a bunch of 15-16 Pikachu, Ivysaur, Skitty, Fletchling and a bunch others. Really enjoying it so far but I'm pissed at myself for killing a wild Kadabra . Allakazam is probably my favorite pokemon ever and I haven't seen an Abra or Kadabra since.
I did a similar thing. Had a pokemon out with mean look, forgot to ****ing use it and just threw a great ball, didn't even come close to catching the Abra.
Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
One thing I wish this game had was like in Yellow where you had Pikachu rolling around with you everywhere. I want to walk around with my favorite pokemon. That should be a thing again.
You can ride certain ones. And I don't mean just in surf.
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote