View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013, 11:08 PM   #20
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Which new smartphone do I buy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsFanNumero1
I'm just used to Android now so I'm more productive with it.
- I use the file manager a lot,
- I can just connect it to any PC and use it as a USB storage

- It's more customizable. I don't like the home screen on iOS, which is basically just a grid of icons. Also, the fact that I can change default apps.

You mentioned you won't use it for media, so the only place a bigger screen will make a difference for you would be web browsing. Honestly, if none of this matters to you, go with the 5S. It's a solid package and is very well-built. The hardware design, UI, camera, it's a complete package. Not to mention, it's future proof since you're guaranteed to get software updates for a long time.

I didn't want to mention this, as to keep away the iHaters away.... but I'm on a MacBook so the iPhone would have the advantage in the ease of connectivity

Thats the one thing that has lacked with my Galaxy in the past. It has been a hassle to connect with and move files among my phone and my laptop
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote