View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013, 10:09 PM   #21
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Which new smartphone do I buy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNYC
You're not asking about which phone, but which OS/environment is better.

I know three guys who work on phone stores and they use the HTC One.

Thats both true and not true.... I suppose the first question is iPhone vs. Android, and the from there if I go with Android its what kind of Android phone I would want to get.
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote