View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013, 11:07 PM   #25
aj1987
MH!

aj1987 is a pretty well-respected posteraj1987 is a pretty well-respected posteraj1987 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Which new smartphone do I buy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankShot
Okay.... so "looks" and "power" sounds good... but what exactly does that mean?

As for battery I charge it overnight, every single night, so that really shouldn't be an issue for me in 2013
The phone is completely made of aluminum (except the glass screen, obviously). It looks and also feels like a high end phone when you hold it. The speakers are incredible. The screen is absolutely gorgeous. It has the highest resolution among the current phones, if I'm not mistaken. By power, I mean that it can handle any app/game without any issue. The camera on the One is pretty good as well. Not the best, but gets the job done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankShot
I didn't want to mention this, as to keep away the iHaters away.... but I'm on a MacBook so the iPhone would have the advantage in the ease of connectivity

Thats the one thing that has lacked with my Galaxy in the past. It has been a hassle to connect with and move files among my phone and my laptop
I've used 2 iPhones and 2 Android phones in the last one year. I love the iPhone over the Galaxy line phones, but the HTC One is MUCH better than the 5 (haven't used the 5s/5c). Connecting the One to your MacBook isn't an issue. I use one a MBP as well and it works well with my One.
aj1987 is online now   Reply With Quote