View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007, 10:24 PM   #45
AtTheDriveIn
04'

AtTheDriveIn has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Favorite Rappers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge
I seriously don't. I didn't beg IceMan to be on that list. And I honestly didn't care one bit. I was just pointing out how primetime deliberately wanted me out of there because he hates me for no particular reason (maybe that thread specified directly towards him, but its all honesty). Besides, why the hell are you spazzing out? Is that primetime on your avy? Your god of some sort? Seriously, though, if your bringing that Greatest posters on ISH thing, don't recognize me as the begger. I didn't have nothing to do w/ me being on there. Some random Joe Shmo's thought i was eligible(which i obviously dont think), so whatever, for the hell of it, i'll take it. Primetime later comes in bashing on me. Tell him to keep his crap to himself. Read the whole thread after, if you wish.

Read the entire thing man. You just keep saying 'I don't care if I'm on this list or not' that it just seems like you do care. Like people would say like 'oh [name] should be here, and then you would quote them and say. 'No they shouldn't, by the way, I don't care if I'm not this list or anything'

It just sounds really desperate.

What does my avatar have anything to do with anything? I lost a bet. Not a god.
AtTheDriveIn is offline   Reply With Quote