Originally Posted by hateraid
- Introduction of fresh new characters, can reboot the whole character development and do it right.
- Introduction to the virus mutating also brings new avenues
- Focusing back on survival mode, having to forage and perimieter check reintroduces the zombie threat
- The desensitized OG cast vs the new naive cast makes for good internal conflict
- Beth's character becoming morbid and not this pleasant singing headache
- the Governor storyline had no definitive ending or explanation for not re engaging with the prison. It would be pretty difficult to write him back in and make it interesting with the new threats
- Carl and Hershel are still annoying
Did anybody else wanna see Darryl and Beth get it on?
I'm not sure about the make it interesting part, but I'm thinking to write him back in, all he has to do is start a new city, gain the trust of it, built a new army, and convince them that Rick's group is a threat. If they do it that way, it can't be until like season 6 though (unless there is a big time gap between seasons).