View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 11:56 AM   #672
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Walking Dead (television only) thread

bad things coming for our characters

Quote:
It is escalating I guess to a certain extent, but that's because as the characters move further and further away from civilization, they're going to start encountering more and more dangerous people. That's not by accident. Things do get a little bit harsher. But it's a violent world and we have to realistically portray that or people won't buy this story. And to that, people gots to die, I always say. And they have to die in horrific ways. So it's going to be pretty gruesome in some ways, but it's always about character at its core. As long as we maintain the show's humanity, I don't feel that we lose our way
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote