View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 02:13 PM   #32
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Best activity when you're high?

Yeah video games are a good choice. I just have to avoid scary ones. I played through Bioshock 2 mostly while high and it was ****ing scary, whereas when sober not scary at all. So stuff like Smash Bros. or Mario Kart are the way to go for me.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote