View Single Post
Old 06-10-2007, 12:01 PM   #55
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Would you trade Greg Oden for Tim Duncan?

Great shot blockers get yammed on. Thats a fact.

If I wanna win now...win titles within a 5yr window I'll take Duncan.
If I wanna build a team and win in the future? I'll take Oden.

It all depends on the makeup and direction of the team.

Sixers could use Duncan. Knicks could use Oden.

Oden has atleast a 15yr shelf life barring major injuries whereas Duncan shelf life (figuring his impact) is at 5yrs. He's 31 and by age 36 (and beyond) I dont see Tim Duncan having the same impact as he does today. Oden is 19yrs old and has 17yrs before he reaches 36.

Last edited by GOBB : 06-10-2007 at 12:03 PM.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote