View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 02:23 PM   #7
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Hilarious Japanese Prank...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
That video was exactly what I was expecting. I was going to post it if that wasn't what you posted. Lawsuits would happen if that were in the U.S.

this was what i remembered...original video was probably from over 10 years ago (toilet prank)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxYO_QDcDBM

i remember they also had that boob grabbing (from inside the bras/shirt) and skirt flipping videos
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote