View Single Post
Old 06-10-2007, 01:26 PM   #59
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Would you trade Greg Oden for Tim Duncan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
I am pleased with the thread I created. This is just what I wanted.

WoGiTaLiA1 is officially the MVP of the thread. On the other side, RoseCity is the LVP with his "Duncan is weak on D because he gets dunked on" logic.

But, I don't think anyone can put it into better terms than WoGiTaLiA1.

I sense a Duncan bias.

Same question was thrown out there when Lebron James was drafted. Yet somehow i doubt anyone would trade Bron for any established player in the NBA. Duncan included. But whatever.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote