View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 08:54 PM   #4569
iTare
BTE Chess King

iTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: MMA Discussion/News thread

MY PICKS(I am really high so pardon me)

JDS VS CAIN: Cain shows up looking better than ever. I expect JDS to come out looking great but getting tired as Cain turns up the pace. I see JDS trying to get Cain to exchange with him and he will get taken down in one of those exchanges. I think Cain will end it with a submission that not too many see coming.

Cormier vs Nelson: I think Nelson wins as a monstrous upset. I can guarantee you that Cormier will come out trying to prove that he can box and will be doing fine until Nelson catches him with a big punch that hurts him and ultimately gets him finished.

MELENDEZ VS SANCHEZ: Melendez destroys Sanchez and proves that he needs another tittle shot.
iTare is offline   Reply With Quote