View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 02:19 AM   #23
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Gravity was such a good movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Easy8
It was very good but it was also pretty ridiculous.

Every time they got something to work, something else went wrong. It was really a "What will go wrong next" movie. I half expected at the end when [spoiler in white]she stood up on land as she got out of water that there would be a tribe of people with spears looking angry at her. I know that wouldn't make sense with the "seriousness" of the movie that they went for, but in my mind it made sense because of the ridiculousness.

Overall, it was only a good movie that is filmed great. I was totally into it and it was intense the whole time, but once I left the theater, it wasn't something that stuck with. I reflected on a couple parts with my gf on the walk to the car, but we didn't talk about the movie ever again. Usually after watching a movie, we talk about either what was awesome or what was shitty in different moments throughout the evening (whether good or bad).
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote