View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 05:09 AM   #683
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Walking Dead (television only) thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold
Why is it that, season 1 seemed more intense or suspense to me? I mean, the ratings are basically in order. Season 1 & 2 were the best despite the fact that it was such a slow-paced season, freaking stalling every 10 seconds with the dialogue, I get that it's part of the act, but, c'mon you're taking up the air-time here. But, I didn't really have a problem with that, though. Season 3 is the worst... "Hey Rick" --"................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...Yeah?"

Lol. But like I said, it was the worst, but it didn't really bug me that much. It's just one of those, WHY THE FUCK MOMENT.
Season 2 was the best?! All they did was stay on that farm and look for Sophia, the whole ****ing season. Season 3 was actually pretty bad as well, and I still can't believe the Governor story is still going on. The first season was easily the best imo.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote