View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 02:08 PM   #39
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Best activity when you're high?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggin916
Yea I think being driven around is much better than driving. Red lights definitely do take forever though. Going through a drive through feels like you just experienced a few days worth of events.
You ever get paranoid that the guy driving might get into a wreck?

It's hard for me to trust even my closest friends because I fill they don't have as much control as me.. I'm very conscious and aware and could never envision myself slipping..

But I just like being in control in general... being high and being the one driving while my buds are all having a good time while putting all their trust into me to make the right decisions validates to myself that im a boss. Obviously that's silly as shit but I take pride in the little things
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote