View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 02:14 PM   #41
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Best activity when you're high?

watching a good ball game that goes down the wire, i get soooo invested in the game, it's amazing. something about the thrill and competition of live sports really hits the spot after i've blazed.

also when i'm in the right state of mind(not paranoid or just off kilt a little) just walking down a street, taking in the bustle and the frenzy, people watching. that can be neat especially if you've got headphones in and a good soundtrack. it's like watching the epilogue of a movie and everything weirdly starts to make sense on a cosmic level or some shit

oh, and cigarettes. we hates them, ooh we hates them.... but we loves them
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote