View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 02:21 PM   #44
Budadiiii
Simon Wayne

Budadiiii has a near all-star reputation hereBudadiiii has a near all-star reputation hereBudadiiii has a near all-star reputation hereBudadiiii has a near all-star reputation hereBudadiiii has a near all-star reputation hereBudadiiii has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Best activity when you're high?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
watching a good ball game that goes down the wire, i get soooo invested in the game, it's amazing. something about the thrill and competition of live sports really hits the spot after i've blazed.

also when i'm in the right state of mind(not paranoid or just off kilt a little) just walking down a street, taking in the bustle and the frenzy, people watching. that can be neat especially if you've got headphones in and a good soundtrack. it's like watching the epilogue of a movie and everything weirdly starts to make sense on a cosmic level or some shit

oh, and cigarettes. we hates them, ooh we hates them.... but we loves them
You are so spot on with this.

That stuff is absolutely exhilarating. I watched game 6 of the NBA finals this year after smoking three joints to the dome and I has one of the most exhilarating moments of my life. Shit was absolutely crazy. I remember the look on LeBron's face and thinking the Spurs were gonna win.. It was so surreal. Then Allen hit that 3 and I didn't even know if life was real anymore.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote