View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 03:12 PM   #39
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: So who is Stempel, Herb?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsPackers
This sums up my feelings pretty well. You are in serious need of a tampon sir

U bring up a good point

It's inevitable that the 5 people u spend the most time with end up summing your character FUUKING humans and their mirror neurons . I tried the whole dignam I want my product to be an environment angle in uni but that FATIGUES u quick Jesus no wonder people go with the flow

Iirc ops closest folks are two females I remember him being a lot manlier and vicious and caustic not even a year back. Like vegeta PRE earth vs vegeta post Bulma heh . Ridin motorcycles talking sheet all that jazz

There's a realm why bachelors and players are in general livelier and funner and funnier to be with. They ain't got a lady as a primary influence on they behavior

It's like even with all the willpower in the world a manly dude getting married strips him off a great deal of his masculinity

*****. We gotta counteract this with MORE shooting the sheet with the brothas. Point blank period.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote