View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 04:00 PM   #27
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Gravity was such a good movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
If you guys remember the part where ------, the fact that so many people accepted in the theater that that was plausible bothered me. People actually applauded as Clooney hopped in.
Even though it turned out to be ----------, I felt like this movie proved how stupid people are. They simply accepted that it's possible to just hold your breath in space to survive.

I was so happy that it was a hallucination because the moment he opened the door, she would have been dead without her helmet on.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote