View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 06:54 PM   #1
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Arrow ~UFC 166: Cain Vs. Junior Dos Santos III (Trilogy)

Main card PPV:
Cain Velasquez vs. Junior Dos Santos
Daniel Cormier vs. Roy Nelson
Gilbert Melendez vs. Diego Sanchez
Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Shawn Jordan
John Dodson vs. Darrell Montague

Prelims (Fox Sports 1):
C.B. Dollaway vs. Tim Boetsch
Nate Marquardt vs. Hector Lombard
Sarah Kaufman vs. Jessica Eye
George Sotiropoulos vs. K.J. Noons

Prelims (Facebook):
T.J. Waldburger vs. Adlan Amagov
Anthony Ferguson vs. Mike Rio
Andre Fili vs. Jeremy Larsen
Dustin Pague vs. Kyoji Horiguchi

Gigantes's take:
Quote:
Cain Vs. JDS - JDS has a lot of things in his favor this time around. His marital issues are settled, he's motivated like holy fire to get the belt back, and his team has had a long time to work on his weaknesses and possibly even develop some traps for when Cain shoots on him. specifically, knowing that junior can be taken down repeatedly yet can't be finished has to be an enormous plus. it will allow him to take extra risks, like throwing a choice knee or uppercut when Cain is changing levels, or maybe even doing something interesting when he's hopping against the fence with Cain on the ground, clinging to the ankle. Cain is still Cain, but slight edge to JDS this time, probably by TKO. of course i'll be thrilled if i'm wrong.

Cormier Vs. Nelson - Roy has to hit the big punch or he's sunk. otherwise i expect cormier to grind him down and tire him out. of course nelson lost a tonne of weight for this fight, so that's an x-factor. Cormier by decision, but probably not without getting in to danger along the way.

Gilbert Melendez Vs. Diego Sanchez - Melendez is just too good. I think he, Josh Thompson, Bendo and Pettis are the big four of their division, with everyone else at a lower tier right now. Gil by TKO.

#WarCain

Last edited by $LakerGold : 10-19-2013 at 07:50 PM.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote