View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 07:29 PM   #8
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ~UFC 166: Cain Vs. Junior Dos Santos III (Trilogy)

I see this fight going to the ground all 5 rounds, or maybe not. If it doesn't go to the ground, then I see JDS catching him, or Cain putting the beating on him once again. It's just very hard to predict, knowing that this is a mentally ready & very motivated JDS. If the fight does goes to the ground, I wonder if his Jiu-Jitsu will be there, I wonder if he trusts it. Because, on their 2nd fight, it was non-existent, his Jiu-Jitsu was nowhere to be found. lol

I just hope that JDS is ready for war. I love em' both. But, I think Cain is still going to win this.

Last edited by $LakerGold : 10-19-2013 at 07:32 PM.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote