View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 08:52 PM   #30
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ~UFC 166: Cain Vs. Junior Dos Santos III (Trilogy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Wiggins
watch it, all this heavy breathing on the kids could get you arrested in some states
true, true. yet i live in a crazy world in which any of our bros (and young bros) can say something equally valid, interesting, inspirational.

no, i don't have a high opinion of civilisation and modern adulthood as it is. actually, i have a very low opinion of those. no, i like people on ISH who work past the bullshit of civilisation and strive to touch their own true selves. they are bros and inspirations, both. <3

so maybe you should take a lesson from your little brother ender sometime, mate.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote