View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 09:46 PM   #33
Inactive
Local High School Star

Inactive is considered somewhat coolInactive is considered somewhat coolInactive is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Are Dirk Nowitzki highlights 'impressive' to watch? How about Kevin Love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pudman13
There's a big qualitative difference between 45% and 50% (Duncan and Garnett), but yes, the 3's do make the overall efficiency somewhat closer.
His 2p% is typically around 47-48%, Duncan and Garnett are usually around 50%. It's a difference, but not a big one, and he more than makes up for it with his FT, and 3pt superiority.

His weakness is really not efficiency, or offensive impact. He's just bad on defense, better than average but not great at creating for himself, and injury prone. When you need a big bucket, or a stop, you can't rely on Love, but he will do work over the course of a game.

Quote:
I'm not sure this is the place to have this discussion, but when you have a guy who can rebound like Love, I hate the thought of him taking all of those bombs rather than playing an inside game.
I think the spacing he provides for Pek is much more important than the occasional offensive rebound.
Inactive is offline   Reply With Quote