View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 11:45 PM   #98
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Which new smartphone do I buy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj1987
Why would you want a high-end phone, only if you're using the basic phone functions?

Why wouldn't I??

If i use a product multiple times a day, every day, for at least two years, I want it to be top-of-the-line now so that in a year or two its not completely obsolete or outdated.

Plus in terms of the price point, it looks like i'd be spending $175-$200 on the high-end models (with activation contract, but also will be less considering promotions)..... vs. $75-$100 for a mid-level phone. Whats $100 extra for something I use every day?
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote