View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013, 10:18 AM   #860
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

I keep getting messages that the cloud servers are down and that my progress will not be saved. This shit is starting to be too much. I enjoyed the game, but now it's frustrating beyond belief.
Some people are reporting that their characters have been reset to lvl 0 with $0. Some speculate that it's R* punishing the exploiters/glitchers, but whatever the case may be, I find this to be irritating.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote