View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 08:10 AM   #9
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Better program? - Michigan or Michigan State

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
In terms of recruiting, not sure either. Izzo seemed to be on a big roll lately, but his last class is weak and I know for a fact that he was aiming for a huge 2014 class (Jones, Alexander, etc) and it's not materializing at all. It's crazy how he could spend so much time on those prospects and he might not land a single one. Not sure what happened in 2013, there might be a good reason for that. The 2014 one I was talking to an assistant coach at an AAU tournament and that came up. Don't really come across Michigan recruiting other than Booker and McGary. Although I noticed someone on their staff has this uncanny ability to find a low ranked PG that dominates in college early in their career.

are you involved in basketball professionally? or are you just a fan of HS ball?

just curious
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote