View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 08:18 PM   #1504
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Dolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Official 2014 FIFA World Cup Qualifying Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin
I assume Ukraine will play France because FIFA would love to have Greece, Portugal, France and Croatia/Sweden make it. lol

Ya...didn't see this coming....

I always scoff at the conspiracy theorists who say things such as the NBA draft being rigged....but FIFA is the one organization where I think everyone assumes and just accepts that they rig draws and such. lol

Oh, you want an average Croatia in? Give them the worst team in Iceland. Greece not much better? Here's Romania. Definitely don't want France and Portugal knocking one or the other out. They are just hoping they play to their potential and knock off the less attractive Sweden and Ukraine, but Sweden has more appeal than Ukraine so definitely have them play the team more likely to choke in Portugal. lol
Dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote