View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 10:28 PM   #16
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Official Raptors Pre-Season thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
What a game this has been so far. One thing I can say about this team is that win or lose we're gonna be exciting!

True, but I also think were going to be a "grind it out" type of team. So while we do have 3 top dunkers, I think were going to be in a lot of close games. Have got to find away to either do better in the quarters and minimize other teams from going on big runs or close out the game in the 4th much better than last season.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote