View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 11:44 AM   #13
chips93
Very good NBA starter

chips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Uncle Drew sickest handle in the league

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
The first time I noticed how good his handles were was actually in the first Uncle Drew video. Before that I hadn't really seen him play, but in that video even though he doesn't do anything too crazy you can see some nice control and movement. It is subtle but he has a certain artistry not many players posses.

thats the thing, i dont think its just a physical skill, theres a mental aspect too.

its not just like, he can dribble through cones better than anybody, he has a great sense of timing, and how/when to change speeds, waiting for the perfect moment to make that deadly second move
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote