View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 03:26 PM   #8
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Redskins now gonna be the Bravehearts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
If it were up to me it would remain "Redskins"...that is what I grew up with and I would like to keep it the way I remember it...

but due to the fact that it is a certainty that it will change, I would like something better than "Bravehearts"... All that name does is make me think of the movie Braveheart, which has nothing to do with Native Americans...

"Washington Warriors"
"Reds"
"Redhawks"

or

"Cherokees"
"Indians"
"Braves" without the "heart"
etc
etc

there are many better choices available IMO

I prefer something like RED SUCK
niko is offline   Reply With Quote