View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013, 11:32 AM   #15
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Redskins now gonna be the Bravehearts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
lol, just because I say the team should keep it's name I'm the "resident racist".. Get real

I also know about the crimes the Europeans committed against the Native Americans so you don't need to lecture me on the subject(referring to Mavs post)...

Why aren't the KC Chiefs, Cleveland Indians and other sports franchises under the hot seat for their name?

Why aren't teams that use certain animals as their name/mascott get a free pass?

It's not that alone. That comment is based on the past few years on ISH and your comments usually stick out..
IlliniFan is online now   Reply With Quote