View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013, 10:04 PM   #190
Xiao Yao You
NBA All-star

Xiao Yao You is starting to rub some people the wrong wayXiao Yao You is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: 2013 Fall camp/Pre-Season!

Quote:
"Were excited to have him back," Corbin said of Tinsley. "Hes familiar with what were doing here. Hes excited to be back with us. We need him to help organize the young group, and were excited to get him back on the floor."

Tinsley is excited, too. He kept himself in playing shape and was a constant fixture on basketball courts throughout the offseason and preseason, waiting for another NBA opportunity.

"I was just waiting on the call," Tinsley said. "I just told my agent, 'If Utah gives me a call, I want to go back.'"

Tinsley flew to Utah from New York while the team wrapped up its 1-7 preseason in Southern California.

Why the 6-foot-6, 235-pound Harris over the others?

"We need somebody thats a little bit more mobile. He fits the bill," Corbin said of the 30-year-old forward. "Hes worked his butt off to be a part of what were doing."

The Jazz roster now stands at a maximum of 15 players. But Corbin anticipates that Utah will only have 11 healthy players for Wednesday's season opener at home against Oklahoma City.

Burke (finger), Marvin Williams (Achilles), Brandon Rush (knee) and Jeremy Evans (shoulder) remain out indefinitely with injuries.

EMAIL: jody@desnews.com

TWITTER: DJJazzyJody

Now Evans is out indefinitely.
Xiao Yao You is offline   Reply With Quote