Thread: Are you ready?
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013, 10:17 PM   #13
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Are you ready?

I refuse to start off this season arguing whether Pablo Prigioni is good or not. He averaged 3 points and 3 assists. That's why I'm not sold I liked Udrih in the preseason. He'd be my backup PG personally.

As for the guys who got cut, I have no complaints really. However, I like Powell more than Aldrich. He's versatile. He can play the 4 or 5. He's more athletic. But I do get why they kept Aldrich. He's a true center.

I've come to the conclusion that the biggest wild cards that will make or break the seaosn will be two fold.

1. Will Woody finally show Shumpert the confidence and respect he deserves or will he continue to be treated like a rookie.

2. Will Bargnani and Amare give us any consistent production or wil they be the oft injured, non defense playing disappointments they've been the past 2 seasons.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote