View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013, 11:33 AM   #101
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Which new smartphone do I buy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj1987
Wouldn't you be spending a bunch of money on the data plan as well?

Anyways, as I said on the first or second page, I've used the iPhone 5, HTC One, and the S3. I'd take the HTC One.

As far as I know, the difference in usage on the actual data plan is nominal between phones.... and I'm on a family plan so increased data usage isn't going to be an issue.

The HTC one definitely caught my attention, but the specs on the digital camera wrecked it for me.

I have a 32 GB iPhone 5s ordered and it should ship tomorrow. I was tempted to go with a Galaxy because of its superior camera and customizable operating system and all that.... but in the end I currently am on Android and have done little to make it "my own" so iPhone it is.
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote