View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 10:02 AM   #878
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

I finally took the time to sit down and binge on this game appropriately. Most of Saturday I played, which put me in a spot where I was jonesing to play on Sunday. So I skipped the 1:00 football games and played, then played after the 4s ended until 9:00. That's a long run of playing for me.

I finally sunk my teeth into it enough to really start enjoying it. The detail of the city is incredible. I spent my first week mostly driving around exploring, yet I'm still finding fascinating things all throughout the map.

I like the blue dot randoms. I started doing as much side stuff as possible. I've not bought any properties except my first purchase of The Henhouse, as my aim is to max out my money to use it in the stock purchases for the assassination missions.

That has pushed me to focus on main story missions however. And in spite of the size of the map, and variety of extra activities. I still don't feel as free to explore the story in a variety of ways as I did during those first games. And I'm still not sure how much I like the 3 characters thing. Sometimes it feels pretty gimicky.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote